Contract Bond Lines
Newton Bonding is partnered with several surety companies to offer contract bond lines to all types and sizes of construction and supply firms. We consult with our clients to strategize in determining the best and most appropriate surety line arrangements. With nearly 30 years’ combined experience, we know our client’s surety needs and we know the surety markets with whom we work.
The typical contract surety line submission will require the following information:
- Completed Contractor’s Questionnaire
- Last 2 – 3 years’ year-end business financial statements, preferably CPA-prepared.
- Current personal financial statements on each owner.
- Bank reference letter to include detailed information on operating lines of credit.
- Work in progress report
- Current certificate of insurance
- Resumes on key individuals
- Project and Supplier References
Contact us today for assistance in establishing a surety line of credit that fits your needs.